Saturday, April 17, 2010

what

Caitlin looked at the e-mail that Megan had sent. It was kind of odd since Megan never e-mailed her much. What had gotten in to her? Seriously?

"Did you get on your laptop when you were drunk?" Caitlin called Megan.

"Did I? What did I do? Did I send you something?" Megan sounded spaced out. Must be the hangover, Caitlin guessed.

"Yeah, you were so, interesting." Caitlin decided she wouldn't mention about the guy Megan wanted her to e-mail. She didn't have time for a correspondance. Did she?

"So did you have a good time? You know at Nora's?" Megan then asked.

"It was better than I expected." Caitlin told her. "June's really nice. Maybe she's making Nora into a nice person. She seems sweeter, somehow."

"Great." Megan sounded sullen as if Caitlin was making better friends than she was. "It was just freaky at the lake."

"So you said, in the letter. Really, strange, huh?" Caitlin almost laughed.

"God, I can't believe I work with those people." Megan laughed. "They are so crazy."

"Sounds like it." Caitlin left it at that. She hoped Megan wasn't making this up. Sometimes, she was like that, thinking no one was good enough for her. Caitlin wasn't going to dare bring up Craig. She was glad she didn't talk about him anymore. Instead, Megan wanted to know all about Zeke. Caitlin was doing her best to keep him a mystery.

10 comments:

the oaks said...

I wonder if she'll get Megan to wondering about Smed.

Meg said...

I wonder what will happen if either of them find out what really happened.

ellie said...

I wonder if they'll figure it out.

cass and cady said...

very interesting.

fan fic said...

The things they do and don't tell each other.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Smed is in for trouble if either of them find out what he has been up to. :)

Ivyoaks said...

I wonder how this will go.

lily said...

Smed is sneaky.

Embodying Fashion said...

very interesting post.

misty said...

This will be interesting. for sure.