Tuesday, April 27, 2010

would it kill you

"Well, stop making over her so much." Molly told Smed as she pushed the grocery basket down the chip isle. "You'd think you were in love with her." Molly glared at him.

"I'm not." Smed winced. He'd lived with his brother's girlfriend around so long, they were practically siblings.

"No, you want her. I can tell." Molly gave him a sly look as she pointed for him to grab her favorite pretzels. She was making a jello cake for Dolby's birthday.

"That is so not true." He shook his head. "You were just mean, that's all."

"Aw, come on, the girl look wasted. Is she on drugs?" Molly scowled.

"No."

"And how would you know?" Molly fluttered her lashes as if he better tell the truth.

"God, Mol, just don't go there with me today. I don't need your crap." Smed shook his head, looking like a wounded dog, somehow.

"You have to put yourself out there. I want guests at Dolby's party. You bring her. All right." Molly told him.

Smed scowled sadly, and hugged himself as if this was the worst idea, ever. Megan would see where he lived then. It was a far cry from her street. He lived in one of the more decaying neighborhoods. Besides, he wanted to get home, and see by chance if Caitlin ever e-mailed him.

14 comments:

nick and heath said...

I like Molly.

fan fic said...

Funny, how she sees Smed and Megan.

Jeremy's turn said...

She's kind of bossy. But I like her questions to him.

axel said...

Molly and Dolby. They seem good for Smed.

ellie said...

I think Molly is cupid.

Holly said...

Yeah, Molly is like this sister he needs.

so jade said...

Dolby is a cool name.

Sara Lynn said...

I have to say I love all the pics you chose to go along with this :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I like how blunt Molly is - she's a fun character! :)

misty said...

Molly is good to have around.

A Way To Describe Me With No Words.... said...

I like how direct molly is (:

Clare said...

Your blog is so strangely awesome!

izzy and dev said...

Its great to have some like Molly to tell you what you need to do.

Sara Lynn said...

Molly seems cool, poor Smed should not have to worry about his place.