Thursday, June 3, 2010

unsend

Hey, its me Caitlin.

Sorry, I didn't write sooner.

Honestly, I don't remember you-  which might be a good thing that I don't, or I might not be writing this at all.

Sorry. Sorry, I really have to stop writing that word. Really, I should know it by heart by now. But I don't seem too.

Anyway, well, I've met this guy and.... I didn't know everything would happen so fast. I didn't see it coming. Actually.

I wish I knew what to do now. I've never been in a situation quite like this, you see.

Why did I do this?

God, you must think I'm drunk. I'm not. I didn't want to tell Megan about this. She'd just laugh and say I'm being silly. But its all so serious. To me. Because, I just don't do things like this. And I guess I feel OK. Maybe. I'm just confused.

-------------------

Oops. I hit send, accidently. I really wish you wouldn't read this letter. What was your name again?

C

10 comments:

lucy and sarah said...

Oh no.. what happened??

Sara Lynn said...

Poor Catlin, I feel bad, she is alway so worried and nervous and now this :(

lily said...

I hope she's OK.

Aury said...

Oh dear, what just happened.

ellie said...

This is a turn ..somewhere.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I hope that everything is okay! :(

jeremy't turn said...

can't be good.

Fenny said...

Hmm, looks like it's very late.

simon and josh said...

This is troublesome.

Berlin said...

Hey there! =)

I'm actually off to my home town soon, so I've to be quick.

Firstly, great story as always =)

And, thank you for the comment =)
That was a full A4 size drawing.

Making rainbows,
Berlin