Tuesday, August 3, 2010

make it so

OK, Megan had told her things about her past and about her family and even Smed. Caitlin felt the need to tell her about Zeke.

"I'm in love with him." Caitlin had decided. She guessed she should have told him, but then maybe she didn't know until now. "And I think I want to be with him. I don't know if I want to stay in the dorm. Maybe we could all get a place together."

"I wish." Megan shook her head. "But don't rush it. You two should take your time."

"I understand what you're saying, but it feels like I should just not be here." Caitlin winced. There was her job to think about. Derrick to face. She didn't know if she could do that exactly. "It was just weird with Derrick. I mean, it was like, I thought he was someone else entirely. Its like, I'm wrong about everything."

"No, you're not. You trusted your instincts after awhile."  Megan reminded her.

Caitlin grinned then. Yeah, she guessed she did. She thought of Zeke's odd toe. Anyone else would hate feet, she supposed, and here she was thinking he was some spectacular mutant. A part of her was embarrassed, yet another part wasn't. She really wanted this to work with Zeke. Anyway, she thought it was. And if Megan would just think about it, it would be great if she and Smed stayed.

5 comments:

ivy's closet said...

I'm glad they can confide in each other.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Caitlin's got it bad. :P

ellie said...

Aw, that would be sweet if they all moved in together...hmmm

jeremy's turn said...

I wonder if it'll happen.

Josie said...

I love when Megan and Caitlin have nice scenes together!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com