Thursday, September 16, 2010

Caitlin explains all

Caitlin had Megan cornered as soon as she could, once they got to Nora and June's. Everyone was eating bowls of cereal but she had Megan in June and Nora's room looking for something.

"I can't believe you." Caitlin gave Megan a swift shove. "What is wrong with you!"

"What?" Megan winced as if she knew nothing.

"I know what you did." Caitlin gave her a glare.

"Did Smed call you?" Megan hugged herself in Smed's shirt. She seemed to wear everyone's clothes but her own.

"No." Caitlin had her hands on her hips. "He called Zeke. Smed was worried about you. Unlike you. Who only cares about YOU. And no one else."

"That's not fair." Megan swelled a frown. "I do care about him."

"Then you've got a strange way of showing it. Smed's been totally committed. He's gone out of his way to do so much. And if you don't watch it, I know somebody who'd gladly snatch him up." Caitlin told her how Sammi felt about Smed.

Megan just rolled her eyes at that as if Caitlin had lost it, but Caitlin could see Megan was a little worried. She was being awful quiet now.

8 comments:

lucy and sarah said...

What are best friends for? I am glad Caitlin got mad at her.

Holly said...

I'm glad Caitlin set her straight.

DFF said...

Oh my, Caitlin letting her have it.

ellie said...

Hopefully, Megan will snap out of it.

Berlin said...

Someone will always find out eventually. Glad she confronted her in a nice and friendly manner.

Thank you for stopping by,
Berlin

Josie said...

Good for Caitlin! She so needed to hear that.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Romany said...

Confrontation! I wonder if Megan will take it seriously...
Ah, I hate people who only ever wear other people's clothes and never their own - and never return the clothes either. Haha. Really pisses me off.
Romany
xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

Sometimes someone needs to get mad before things get better. :/