Sunday, December 19, 2010

it the most wonderful time of the year

Since Megan's Dad had sent her money, she had to talk to him now on the phone. She was none to happy about this. And since she had the money, why was she still doing this stinking baby sitting job?

She'd been in a bitchy mood about it.

"Now, now, that's no way to start the holidays." Smed was being hilarious about it, she thought.

"Our first Christmas together, and you... are going off..." She was steamed, with her hands on her hips, as she watched him in their room. "With him." She scowled then as if she would be mad the whole time he was gone. But he kept smiling and then she had to left.

"Really, its not fair." She winced as if she wanted to stay in this mood.

"I know." His little nod was optimistic. And the way he turned his head. He was going to kiss her, and she let him and it was as if she'd completely let him off the hook. But Megan finally pulled away and gave him that sad look.

"What if..you know, you guys are in an accident. A horrible snow storm might happen. You shouldn't even be going." She frowned as she had her arms around his neck, yet she couldn't help but mess with his messy curls too.

"Look, the two of us need at least one good roadtrip together. He's my brother, and I haven't had a chance-" He was all so serious.

"You live with him. Jesus, how much closer can you two get?" Now she gave him a dead stare.

Smed sighed. "You aren't going to win."

She kissed him. She was going to make sure he wasn't going to forget about her. So it wasn't long until they were on the bed. And before she could go any further, he asked about the phone.

She went and got it. It was in her underwear drawer.

"Why are you keeping it in there?" Smed chuckled.

"Well, I just thought, you didn't want me playing with it, until you left." She shrugged.

"I see." He pulled something out of his pocket then. It was ring on a chain along with a little silver heart.

"What is that?" She naturally had to take it.

"Something of my Mom's. I guess it was her Mom's. Not sure. I didn't really know her. But I thought you might want it." He looked a little sad, and she thought she might cry, too. Megan was amazed. It was really a sweet ring. She put the long chain around her neck. Megan came back to bed to kiss him more, holding on to the gift around her neck.

"I'll try to learn to cook, while you're gone. " She promised. He shook with laughter then. "I should really slug you, I really should." But she would rather be wrapped up in this, instead.

8 comments:

better days said...

I love them together.

ivy's closet said...

Hahahaa..

I'd get the same reaction from my boyfriend if I told him I'd learn to cook while he was away.

Jasper Hale fan fic said...

I feel they are closer now. More solid.

ellie said...

Yeah, I think they'll make it ok this holiday.

lucy and sarah said...

They are so adorable.

Berlin said...

My holiday is full of work : (

Stuck in Pretzel,
Berlin

Cafe Fashionista said...

It looks like this holiday will work out splendidly for them! :)

She is Sara said...

Awww! What a sweet moment for them :)