Monday, February 28, 2011

plotting something dreadful

"Oh, she knows how to show affection." Megan was sure of it when it came to Sammi. "Have you not witnessed how she is around Smed?"

Logan was being a real lump right now on the couch in the livingroom. He shook his head, no. He was the last thing she expected when she got back from her evening babysitting.

"Maybe you two are just putting your expectations way to high." Megan shrugged as she sat next to Logan.

"Maybe I should just go to the library and work on this paper that's due." Logan edged away.

"Then why did you come all this way?" Megan edged closer as if he had nothing to be afraid of.

"I know, she's mad at me. I'm trying to make it up to her. I went into her room, a few nights ago when she wasn't here." He looked so sad about it.

"Did you bring her anything?" Megan waited. He shook his head, no. "Not even ice cream?"

"She'd like ice cream?" He was startled.

"No, but I would." She shrugged with a yawn.

"So how did you exactly get with Smed, anyway. You don't seem his type." Logan squinted.

"Not his type?" She scowled as if he had no idea what Smed's type was. "For your information, I made the first move. He wouldn't." 

"That's just it. She makes a move and-and I just don't..get it..I do a move and she's like this judge disqualifying me or something." He looked as if he might go and read a book on the art of companionship.

"Well, its not a game." Megan shrugged. "Its more of  a dance. That's what it is. Maybe you two just need lessons." She got up then and found a flyer near the foyer. It was on ballroom dancing.

5 comments:

Josie said...

I hope everything works out okay for them.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

ellie said...

Megan would want ice cream. Maybe she does have a sweet idea about the ballroom dancing.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I just want to see them happy. :)

Bex said...

I gotta wonder how it would be..those 2 dancing, Sammi and Logan.

Through My Eyes said...

I hate when you are trying to give advice to a situation you really share no part in. People just really do not understand the fact of when others really do not know what to say...