Monday, August 22, 2011

making a moment

It was funny how Alex got around friends. Logan thought he was in hypermode. All excited that everyone made it to the movie. Even Noel and Randi.

"I can't believe they came." He was all smiles with his blueberry eyes dazzling. It was like he was on his own happy drug.

Logan was slowly getting it. Alex didn't really have family, and friends were the next best thing. He was giddy as a kid as he fed Logan popcorn. Logan sat back and shook his head.

"What?" Alex smiled.

"Just look at you. I bet you want to run a bed and breakfast, don't you?" Logan smiled.

"Yeah, maybe someday." Alex nodded. His run at the drama camp came to an end. Alex last day was yesterday. He hadn't said much about not having the job, but Logan knew he missed it as soon as he found Alex fixing the bread machine so he could start making bread.

"Randi says I can keep my job through the winter." Logan shrugged.

"Excellent." Alex was all smiles.

"I hear they need some volunteers at the ape sanctuary." Logan mentioned.

"OMG, sign me up!" Alex almost lost his popcorn.

"I already did." Logan bit a grin taking some of his popcorn.

Alex just sighed as if he'd gotten an early birthday present. He kissed Logan.

8 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...what an exciting new endeavor! :)

ellie said...

I hope Alex gets to do what he wants to do.

mazzy may said...

He's really a cool guy.

lucy and sarah said...

I love those 2.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Hmm interesting blog, I like!

Stephanie said...

cool dude :)

Eternally yours,
Stephanie

deeps said...

And they lived happily forever :P

Josie said...

I'm rooting for them!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com