Monday, September 19, 2011

its not easy being green

"There is something I need to talk to you about." Alex was being a bit more mysterious than usual. This usually wasn't the first thing Alex talked about when they met up for lunch on campus.

"Like what?" Logan squinted as he shifted his heavy back pack while they waited in line at the cafeteria.

"Its-its about Sami." Alex was even lipped, without expression as he spoke of her. "I-I might have said some things I-I shouldn't have."

"You, saying something, you shouldn't have?" Logan thought it funny. Alex didn't.

"She's not over you." Alex informed him.

"Hold up," Logan shook his head. "What are you talking about?"

"I think she still wishes..that.."

"No. Not Sami. She's-" Logan sighed.

"She's messed up." Alex said. "What happened to her? Was it bad parenting? The divorce?" Alex looked away. "Maybe she can't help but be unhappy. But I can't have her, making you feel bad."

"About what?" Logan didn't really need to know the answer. "I'll talk to her."

"Do you have to?" Now Alex sound a bit jealous, Logan hadn't expected that.

"Look, she's-she's still my friend." Logan guessed even if they hadn't really talked. Had they ever? Logan bit his bottom lip. Maybe, they really needed to talk.

8 comments:

ivy said...

I'm glad Alex was honest.

Cafe Fashionista said...

At least Alex is trying to help. :/

ellie's desk said...

I think Alex cares.

Lux and Stan said...

Alex is a good boyfriend.

molly said...

I'm glad Logan has Alex.

Natalie said...

I am glad to see Alex admitted that, secrets just get worse the longer you keep them.

She is Sara said...

Maybe he can get her to talk and she might be a happier person?

Josie said...

I hope he can get her to open up...
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com