Monday, February 6, 2012

Long before you

"I had this really..really sick dream." Logan woke up in a sweat. It was still dark.

Alex thought he heard a car door shut, outside. He wanted to investigate, but instead Logan grabbed him as if the world was coming to an end.

"That must have been a nightmare." Alex told him as he let Logan hold him close.

"I thought..I thought I saw this stray cat, in the house." Logan sighed, "But..but it turned out to be someone else." His voice was so breathe as if he'd had some sort of out of body experience. His heart thumbed, and Alex could only imagined what he was feeling.

"Like who?" Alex winced.

"I'm not sure ...I don't want to talk about it." Only he didn't let go of Alex. He felt the weight of Logan on him, and it was a good feeling, as if one of trust and love.

"Well, you brought it up." Alex didn't mean to laugh. His fingers slid through Logan's thick hair.

"Look..you have..your..past....and..and I have my own." Logan finally said.

Suddenly, Alex felt so sad then. Really sad as if he might cry for him. But he heard of  murmur of something outside their door. Quiet voices. A voice Alex was familiar with.

"Its OK." Alex held him as if he didn't need to know. Yet, he couldn't help but listen to a door shut. Something was just not right.

6 comments:

Josie said...

I hope everything's okay with them.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

ellie said...

Alex is protective. I wonder what's going on.

Cafe Fashionista said...

The suspense is killing me! What's happening?! :/

mazzy may said...

Well..I have to wonder if he might be hearing someone ..who I wonder if they are together or not.

FWB said...

Alex is the best boyfriend ever.

Sara said...

Uh-oh, I hope everything is okay...