Saturday, June 9, 2012

I heard that you like the bad girls

Megan didn't liked being talked into this. Of course, she feared for her life once they got back to Timo's and she saw Izzy standing a top the lump on the floor that used to be the couch.

"What's going on?" Several things were chewed up. It looked as if there had been a natural disaster, and her name was Izzy, a lean and vicious creature who looked suspicious of Megan.

"OK, its not good. Its not. I know. I have to leave before..before Mr. Moto gets back." Timo told her.

"Mr. Moto?" Megan winced wondering just how did Timo get this job in the first place.

"God, can you quit asking so many questions?" Timo was getting nervous as he hurried to get a huge bowl of dry dog food to Izzy. "Can..can you just help me?"

"What if ..what if she eats up the car?" Megan didn't think she could trust Izzy if she'd devoured up most of Mr. Moto's apartment.

"She wouldn't. Honest. I wouldn't let her." Timo tried his best to persuade her. "Besides, you talk about home, like I should already know everyone there. And..and if I could be there with Izzy." He looked miserably unhappy here. "If only I could win the lottery. Something. I just don't want to be here, when..when Mr. Moto gets back. OK?"

"OH MY GOD." Megan shook her head. This was possibly the worst idea she'd ever heard of, but still she felt this need to save Timo, somehow. If only she could get rid of that dog.

7 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Timo is full of stories and lies - a true manipulative conman. :/

ellie's desk said...

OMG...is there any truth to him...at all. I wonder where this will go.

simon and josh said...

Maybe he's not faking this time.

lucy and sarah said...

That must be a mess. His apartment. I wonder just how he'll get out of this.

Melissa Blake said...

Lovely -- great story!

W. said...

Izzy and Timo. What a couple. But can they make it in Megan's hometown?

Mimi said...

i kinda wanna know what happens next right now, haha. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!