Sunday, April 21, 2024

And I could go on and on, on and on



 "So how are things really going?" Liv was serious in her facetime with Jade. She was alone now with a cup of foamy coffee in the livingroom at Woo's. Could she say it was their place yet?

"Oh, you know, pretty much hell," Jade had her vanilla coke nearby that she was nursing while lounging on the couch. She was alone too. "I know you must think I'm a whiner and maybe I am. It's just when everything comes back to you that's wrong it gets kind of painful after a while." She grimaced.

"How long will you be there at that job?" Liv thought she should look for something else.

"I'm not looking," she shrugged. "I mean, I would have to win the lottery or it better be a big career move and I don't see that happening." 

She had her studies to worry about. Finally, she asked how Liv was doing.

"Oh, I'm pretty boring too," she let a smile slip. Of course, she didn't want to let on all the free time she was having with Woo lately. Obviously, they were putting it to good use with Sunny out and about. "I doubt Sunny moves out, but she has friends now. I don't know if she thinks about that Hart fellow anymore. I think she likes her co-worker."

"Really?" Now Jade cracked up. "But wouldn't it be nice if she did move?"

"Oh, it's hard to say," Liv sighed, almost happily. "I'd like it to happen, but I know Woo would worry even if it's nearby."

"So, she'll live with this co-worker..like..um cohabitation?" Jade made it sound like a reality show they were watching.

"No!" Liv squinted with a laugh. "It's not like that at all. She would be living in Hart's room with Hart's stuff."

"Isn't that a little weird?" Jade snarled as if it might cringe-worthy.

"Oh, I dunno. I just don't see it happening." Liv was even-lipped then. "Sunny has always been more like a little sister to him than a niece. He's just not gonna let her go that easily."

Jade nodded as she went back to her drink. Liv took a sip of her coffee. Truly, Liv was happy she could communicate with Jade.

"So did you talk to your mom?" Jade wanted to know. That was a touchy subject. Liv squinted hard. She hated to tell Jade that she didn't have anything to say to her mother.

15 comments:

  1. He needs to do something to get out of a job he doesn't find interesting. Another beautiful episode that makes us think... Is there always a solution for everything? Do we just have to look for her? Have a nice day Ellie🫖🍰!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories!
    Thanks for sharing with us your creativity
    Have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie per i saluti sulla mia pagina, è sempre un piacere trovarti...ottimo capitolo, ti mando un grande abbraccio🌺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genial fragmento. Me gusto mucho. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thank you for the next chapter of the story. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new chapter.
    I really enjoy reading what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cohabitation thing is getting a little complicated. But you are curious what will happen next :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "free time with Woo" ha

    That's too bad about her mom hough...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love notes. Thanks for dropping by.