Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Oh, it hurts so Bad



 "What?" Justin looked at Vada blankly.  She knew. 

He sighed as if he didn't know what she wanted to know. It wasn't that bad. Really.

"It's not what you think," Justin smiled as if she was being too much of a bitch. He was certain a kiss would make it better, but she wouldn't even let him get close. 

"I know," her smile was crooked. Justin was uncertain what she wanted to know.

"It..it was only to relax me," Justin admitted about the cigarette that Sal had given him. "It's not a narcotic." He scowled. "It was just cloves....or something like it."

"I don't like drugs," Vada was being so sullen. "I can't live with you."

Justin cracked up.

"It was only a cigarette," he smiled. "You're making too much out of it."

"I don't think so," her voice was dull. It was as if he should know, it was over.

"I don't know what you mean," he found himself saying. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. She was just in her sweats and black tank. It was weird. It was so unexpected.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't want you in my life anymore," she was so certain.

It hurt. First his chest. Then he felt faint.

"I don't understand?" Justin tried to explain. He was doing his best to make extra money. What did she want? And then it hit him. They'd never been real with each other. He thought he might faint. Where in the hell was he supposed to go? She already had a bag packed for him. With that, she hit him in the chest with it and opened the door.

12 comments:

  1. I agree with Vanda, I think she reacted correctly.
    Many times young people put emotion first and then suffer all their lives! Well written Ellie, you put us in history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm curious what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deal with the hurting is always up to us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin não percebeu que as coisas não estavam bem entre eles?
    Pra ele foi um choque. Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't Justin realize that things weren't right between them?
      It was a shock to him. Kisses! 💛🧢💛💙🧢🧁Sometimes, SEX is not the key to everything in a relationship. Maybe he wore off his cuteness.

      Delete
  5. Some emotions are dificult. Great chapter dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola
    yo también le hubiera dado con la bolsa
    Besotesssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello
      I would have also hit him with the bag
      Besotesssss🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🌸🍨🍨🍨🍨LOL..well..sometimes, you just can't be soft.

      Delete

  7. Oh no, it can't end like this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me dio pena Justin. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love notes. Thanks for dropping by.