Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Once I rose above the noise and confusion



 Hope was doing her best to act as she'd done nothing wrong with Kyle.  Of course, she was supposed to be showing her yoga class how to move into the certain cycles of movements for those who were pregnant. She made the motions as if she could do them in her sleep ever so gracefully. Still, she knew a certain someone would find her and it would be the end of anything.

Actually, she thought that might be Frankie. If Frankie knew about her and Kyle, he'd be an emotional wreck she was certain of it. She began to cry for no reason. Tears dripped down her face even if she kept going with the definitions of exercise. 

Why had she misled him? Why? She hadn't meant to. Honestly, she wanted Frankie to meet someone fabulous. Any day, she thought someone might walk in the door. True, classes were very small right now, but that certain someone could be perfect for Frankie.

Hope knew she was not that someone. Especially, after being with Kyle. Not once but twice and possibly a third time might slip in, if given a chance when left home alone.

"Are you all right?" She woke up to a crowd of young soon to be mothers surrounding her.

"Oh." She looked at everyone wide-eyed. "Oh, it's nothing." She apologized saying it was an emotional time. Naturally, she asked if they were having any issues. Could they sleep at night? How was their diet? She'd never make this class about herself. Finally, they got situated on the floor and began the exercises again. Finally, thirty minutes later the class was over, and there was the dreadful notion that Frankie would be there.

And he was.

"Oh, how are your classes?" She jumped right in with a question as she was cleaning up.

"Not, too bad." As usual, his classes were full and they were recorded. He was possibly the best instructor here.

"How's that fan club of yours?" She smiled happily as if he had no time for her.

He looked at her kind of funny, and shook his head. "I guess, OK. Why?"

"Oh, I dunno, I know some leave you little tokens, even gift cards," she said.

"That was only a discount at a coffee shop and the other was something a girl made and is trying to sell." He looked at her that nobody was really fangirling him.

"Have you ever tried a dating app?" She wanted to know.

"Should I?" He asked as they were getting ready to leave. He would take her home.

"Well, they can match you up with someone, so perfectly."

"Have you ever tried it?"

"No." She told him this would not be a good time for her to do something like that. She patted her stomach.

"It's not a good time for me either," Frankie's lips curved up so naturally. "I like hanging out with you."

Hope remained straight-lipped. She guessed it was best to keep this a secret from him, but for how long?

20 comments:

  1. This was very interesting for reading. I like yoga, it helps me a lot.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/05/wella-system-professional-luxe-oil.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!! rayos tienes muchas decisiones difíciles que tomar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the chapter. Delaying counting things only brings complications.
    xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like yoga and try to make it at home but not very often. Bye the way what is the question's target? "Have you ever tried dates app". Next chapter pls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating apps seem to be trending here, lately. I have a co-worker who has met dates that way. Finally after going out with 3 different girls the last one seems to be really his perfect match. I myself have never tried dating that way.

      Delete
    2. Dating app..or dating site. Online dating. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  5. I feel for Hope. As if life isn't hard enough without single motherhood on the horizon!

    Cute collage with the yoga theme. "Talk to yourself like someone you love." really spoke to me. Sometimes I catch myself being hard on myself and think, would you say that to your mother or sister? No, you wouldn't. So, yeah, that balloon's pretty wise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have needed that quote a lot this week, too.

      Delete
  6. Such a great read. Looking forward to read more already.Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genial capítulo te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. tough time... difficult to make choices

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder when Hope will decide to finally open up. Nice chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boa tarde querida Ellie!
    Tão maneira a sua escrita!
    Continue dando asas à sua imaginação!
    Um doce beijinho!
    MegyMaia💕💔💕

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope he finally tells the truth and won't be as bad as he thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope is right, this is not the time for dates. 😉
    I don't trust dating apps... I feel like it's impossible to find true love anymore, honestly.
    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love notes. Thanks for dropping by.