Thursday, April 25, 2024

How about we not talk about this?


 

This was so aggravating. Sunny was in a stomp. Was Liv trying to talk her out of something?

"Well, I've given it a lot of thought," Sunny swelled a frown. "And I don't care how foolish you think I am, but..but I want to go to Louie's."

She sat at the kitchen table watching Liv put the dishes away from the dishwasher.

"Why, so you can have Chewy over, all the time?" Liv gave her a look that that could be no good.

"What!" Sunny had a good laugh over that one.

"What's so funny?" Liv wanted to know.

"You're confused girl," Sunny told her that she wasn't going there to be with Chewy. 

"Then why?" Liv was so serious.

"So I can get away from you guys!" Sunny yelled.

"What did we do?" 

Sunny thought Liv looked like a cartoon character with her silly attitude.

"Um, you're too cute for me," Sunny tilted her head with a smirk. "I don't like you."

"Oh, so now you tell me."

"And you're not going anywhere." 

Sunny was in her usual pout. "And I have a whole room full of stuff that's Hart's. And it's mine." Sunny's eyes grew big as if it was a late Christmas present.

"Woo isn't going to let you go," Liv was all matter of fact. 

"We'll, see about that," Sunny went to her room. It was time to start packing. Of course, she didn't think she could move much. Hart had a closet of stuff. So much stuff. What was she going to do with it?

6 comments:

  1. Interesting -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will it go away, fast action, we can assume a lot!
    Have a nice day Ellie🌼!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero que la decisión de Sunny. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny's departure might wake Liv up to things too. Of course, living in a room with your almost boyfriend's stuff might be more work than Sunny knows.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love notes. Thanks for dropping by.