Wednesday, May 5, 2021

can't say maybe



 "LaLa said she was moving in with Roman," Caitlin mentioned as they were driving home.

"Seriously?" Deano squinted.

"Whats so weird about that?" Caitlin winced back. She said she was happy to meet LaLa. "She's so cool."

"Really?" Deano said he didn't know her.

"Well, she might be Bren's cousin, but they are nothing alike. Besides, she's adopted," Caitlin went on to say she'd gotten on at the lab at one of the major hospitals here. She was a Phlebotomist. 

"Wow," Deano sighed. He told Caitlin that was something he could never do.

"You don't like blood?" Caitlin asked.

"Not really," he said he didn't like needles either. 

"Me either." Caitlin shivers, "But somebody has to do it."

"What did she say about Roman?" Deano asked.

"Not a lot." Caitlin shrugged. "I guess they're friends."

Deano nodded. "He's an OK guy. I've known him for a while."

"I guess LaLa is ready for Bren to leave. Maybe tonight was her last night. She sounded like she was going to her Dad's. Something about, he'd bought her a house."

"Really?" Deano watched the streetlights in his little white jeep.

"I don't even think LaLa likes her," Caitlin nodded. "She says she's a spoiled brat."

"Possibly." He nodded.

"Sounds like me might do some stuff with Roman and LaLa," Caitlin smiled as if she really liked her new friend. "LaLa can't wait to have us over again. And she hopes we can maybe go out to that music festival coming up."

"Sounds like it won't be long until everything is normal," Deano nodded with a smile.

13 comments:

  1. I oby było wszystko znów normalnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what is going on with Roman and LaLa. There's always something interesting happening in this circle of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know how this story continues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esperemos Deano tenga razón pero no lo creo . Genial capitulo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Roman; I could never even work in a hospital, let alone be a phlebotomist! Anyway, it seems that a double date is in the works for Roman/LaLa and Deano/Caitlin. That is, unless, Kyle has a change of heart . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder that how next chapter goes on!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! Esta muy interesarte la historia. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the way you portrayed Roman and led him through his struggles with Lala and Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love notes. Thanks for dropping by.